This is one of my all-time favorite winter recipes. Double this recipe to make big batch of this to enjoy all week long!
- 1 can of Eden Organic Kidney beans (Eden Organic pressure cooks their beans prior to canning which makes the beans much easier to digest and prevents leaky gut.)
- 1 can of Eden Organic Black beans
- 1 can of Eden Organic Pinto beans
- 1 organic small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 organic green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 organic red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 organic orange red pepper, finely chopped
- 3 c of organic spinach
- 1 head of organic broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 18 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1 T of organic tomato paste
- 1 T of organic chili powder
- 1 T of organic garlic salt
Step one: Place all ingredients in your crockpot.
Step two: Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 7 hours, checking in on and stirring occasionally.
Step three: Bless the entire pot of chili with the highest Light and love with your right palm.
Step four: Serve solo with a slice of Alkeme bread, top with goat cheese crumbles, or pour over fries and top with Daiya chedder cheese shreds for chili cheese fries (this was so epic when we did it this way!).
You can read our disclaimer and more here.