I’ve already told you I’m a mad Lover of cookies, yes?
Well then, this everything cookie won’t surprise you, because it has everything I love in it – and it’s a grain-free cookie recipe.
I mean – how can you not Love it already?!
These are perfect for the upcoming Solstice, as a healthy holiday treat, as a gift, or as a “just-because-I-wanted-healthy-cookies-on-a-Wednesday” cookies.
Now, let’s get to it!
- 1 3/4 c of Bob’s Red Mill Paleo baking flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 t sea salt
- 1 c grass-fed butter or coconut butter or vegan butter, melted
- 1/2 c brown sugar substitute – I’m digging Swerve these days
- 1/2 c Wholesome Zero sugar substitute
- 2 large organic eggs or farm fresh (even better!)
- 1/2 t organic vanilla extract
- 3/4 c gluten-free quick cooking oats
- 3 Wilde chocolate bars, chopped into fine bits
- 1/2 c organic unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 c organic raisins
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350.
Step 2: In a medium-size bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
Step 3: Using an electric mixer (or Kitchen-Aid – I’ve had mine for 13 years!), beat butter, brown sugar, sugar until fluffy. Then, add in eggs and vanilla extract.
Step 4: Slowly stir in flour mixutre and then add chocolate, raisins and coconut. If your dough seems too dry (dough is affected by altitude and temperature, and especially grain-free dough!), you can add 1/4 c unsweetened vanilla hemp milk to smooth it out or another 1/2 c of grass-fed butter, melted.
Step 5: Place dough in small round balls on a coconut oiled baking sheet. Take a fork and lightly press down on the dough to flatten it like a cookie. 🙂
Step 6: Bake for 11-15 minutes, and let cool for up to 5 minutes so the cookies can set (this is the hardest part for me).
Bless these beauties and share with those you Love!
These cookies also make a great gift, in a mason jar with a bow tied around the lip of the jar – #justsayin.
You can read our disclaimer and more here.