I’m not gonna lie…I’m kind of a cookie monster. Ever since I was a little girl, my favorite dessert has been cookies.
But when you’re eating grain/sugar/soy/corn/most dairy-free – good luck finding any delicious cookies (okay maybe a few from Simple Mills, but that’s it!).
And so, I present to you another delicious, healthy, and conscious cookie recipe! I might even call it one of the best cookie recipes you’ve ever found. 😉
What you need:
- 1/2 c organic almond butter, I’m so all about this brand right now (Chunky Almond Cashew & Coconut is my fave, my hubby Loves the Lavender Honey).
- 6 T unsweetened vanilla hemp milk
- 1 T organic cinnamon
- 1/2 t Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 c gluten-free quick oats
- 1/2 c Bob’s Red Mill Paleo flour
- 1 T organic arrowroot starch
- 1/4 c Xyla sweetener
- 1/4 c organic unsweetened dried cherries
- 1/4 c organic pistachios
Be sure to bless these cookies and then share them with those you Love (or eat them all yourself – your choice ;)).
You can read our disclaimer and more here.