The loaf pan runeth over with this grain-free banana bread!
This recipe will make one whole loaf and one baby loaf – that’s how good it is. 🙂
And we all know – grain-free bread that tastes yummy is not the easiest find on the earth right now. This recipe changes that all around though.
Dive into it here…
- 1 cup organic almond flour
- 1/2 cup organic coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 2 T arrowroot flour
- 1 t organic baking powder
- 1 t organic baking soda
- 1/2 t sea salt
- 1/2 cup Just Like Sugar baking
- 1/2 cup organic butter or coconut butter or coconut oil, melted
- 2 organic eggs, beaten
- 2 T of organic unsweetened vanilla hemp milk (my fave for all things baking!)
- 1 t organic vanilla extract
- 3 super brown and mushy organic bananas
Step one: Preheat the oven to 350. Mix the flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt all together.
Step two: In a separate bowl, cream together the Just Like Sugar and butter/oil, along with the eggs, hemp milk and vanilla extract.
Step three: Pour the “sugar” cream mixture into the flour mixture and stir and until well combined.
Step four: Mash in the bananas to this mixture, until well combined.
Step five: Pour the mixture into a loaf pan until it’s halfway full. Use any leftover batter to make some cute baby loafs (like seen in the photo here).
Step six: Bake the loaf (and baby loaf if you want to!) for 1 hour or until a butter knife comes out clean when dipped into the center.
As always, bless this goodness with the Highest Love!
Want more Love in your life? Get a free Love Meditation here.
You can read our disclaimer and more here.